Monday, June 29, 2009

Made with Love

My sister and her hubby are not too computer savvy. They have 2 grandkids and probably have hundreds of photos...on their camera! Getting them to the computer and then burned to a disc is something they wait to have done by someone visiting.


Because one of the grandkids lives in TO, my sister has only seen him twice and I don't think she has a hard copy of any photos of him.


Soooo, being the wonderful sister that I am, I downloaded a bunch of pics that my neice and nephew shared on facebook and produced this simple but beautiful LO that I will frame and give to my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NB, Canada
I am the mother of 3 grown children and the grandmother of 3 little children. New Brunswick has been my home since 1985 but I was born and raised in Dartmouth NS. Since my accident last year I've not been riding so I've had to find other ways to de-clutter my head; scrapbooking has been a great hobby and now that I have a new camera I have been playing at being a photographer. There is a lot to learn but I have lots of time to learn it and I'm loving the pictures I take.

Followers