Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Life




As I have mentioned in a previous post, we have a wooded area on the edge of our yard. Some past owner of this house had a tree cut down, it was probably dead, so I have this ugly stump.



Yesterday as I was getting ready for work I looked out the window and noticed something green on top of the stump. I thought it was just a piece of a branch that got broken off another tree but when I went outside I checked it out.



This is what I found...



A new tree growing out of the old stump!





I also managed to get a photo of this guy, he's been visiting us and snacking on the weeds in our yard every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
NB, Canada
I am the mother of 3 grown children and the grandmother of 3 little children. New Brunswick has been my home since 1985 but I was born and raised in Dartmouth NS. Since my accident last year I've not been riding so I've had to find other ways to de-clutter my head; scrapbooking has been a great hobby and now that I have a new camera I have been playing at being a photographer. There is a lot to learn but I have lots of time to learn it and I'm loving the pictures I take.

Followers